Digital Marketing Specialist
Since 1991, Tecore has been committed to providing innovative, reliable and scalable wireless infrastructure solutions. Throughout these 30 years of experience, Tecore has developed and retained some of the most experienced wireless industry professionals who have designed, developed and deployed generations of wireless technology. Through their commitment and collaboration, Tecore has been a trusted industry leader from 2G-5G. Tecore Networks is looking to add a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in maintaining, measuring, and optimizing all online channels across our digital footprint, including web, lead and demand generation, social media, email marketing, and online branding/creative.
This position demands someone who is a self-starter, curious, detail-oriented, and a creative problem solver. This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge on the ins and outs of website management, digital marketing best-practices and performance.
In this role you will distill the essence of the company’s scalable wireless infrastructure products and solutions into engaging content and stories that drive prospects and customers to learn more about Tecore Networks. You will create a customer-centric editorial and content strategy across a portfolio of products and solutions, and write, edit and produce this content that supports the entire customer journey to our variety of market segments.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will support the effectiveness, accuracy, compliance and functionality of our external website in order to facilitate increased engagement, online growth of the business and lead tracking. You will work with our internal team to manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date web content (images, video and text), performs regular performance testing, and conduct regular site audits to ensure flawless operation.
This role will challenge you to manage the project development in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while providing the team with the quality assurance needed to minimize errors found on the website, online advertising campaigns, email newsletters, and social media accounts. You will work daily in Google Analytics/Adwords, Canva, WordPress, and Mailchimps marketing automation portal to design and prepare all elements of a digital marketing campaign.
- Support marketing team in the execution of digital campaigns and other marketing programs to deliver profitable business growth and meet customer acquisition/retention initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and execution of online content and digital branding/creative assets, including CMS updates, creation of landing pages, social media banners and graphics, email campaigns, page templates, and others as needed.
- Track and analyze performance of all online channels and marketing programs and identify areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain a calendar to support schedule of web updates and social media posts.
- Ensure thorough and accurate A/B testing, analyzing, and optimizing for digital campaign performance (organic & paid social media, web, and SEO).
- Provide creative direction for and oversee major execution of webpage build out and social media cadence/visuals development.
- Manage relationships and works cross-functionally across SEO, web development, content, and lead generation teams/agencies.
- Create the core marketing content and sales tools needed to reach our partners and customers with a consistent and innovative message.
- Develop a strong rapport with internal and external teams through a detailed understanding of all facets within a project, clear and concise communication (written and verbal), and overall level of professionalism.
- May be required to train and manage additional junior staff.
Required Skills/ What are we looking for?
- A./B.S. Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field and/or 3-5 years marketing experience.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize appropriately, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced experience with email, web/online, social media, search engine marketing and display media tools and programs such as WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoship, Indesign,etc.) SalesForce, Quickbase, Google Analytics/Adwords/TagManager, SEO or other CMS experience.
- Foundational understanding and/or exposure to the full lifecycle of a digital media campaign, from planning to trafficking to campaign management to measurement to optimization.
- Prior experience working for company focused in enterprise networking, IoT, In-building solutions, wireless/telecommunications and/or other similar technical B2B industry experience.
- Effective storytelling skills and demonstrated experience writing or creating clear and impactful product presentations, battle cards, product briefs, analyst resources and web pages.
- Must be an extremely strong writer with an eye for detail and ensuring spelling/grammar mistakes are caught before projects go for review.
- Strong data analysis skills and capable of identifying trends within large data sets from multiple sources.
- Experience in building content/assets to support demand generation tactics. Metrics-driven to continuously improve performance of content.
- Excellent project management skills required, including the ability to set and meet tight deliverable deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects while assuring brand accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making.
- Flexible individual capable of handling multiple tasks and with minimal supervision.
- Takes initiative, proposes innovative solutions.
- Team player who works well with colleagues, customers, analysts, and partners
- Experience using social, online, and traditional marketing principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of programming languages a plus (JS, C#, PHP, ASP, etc.) a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, responsive design and accessibility knowledge
- Proficiency with marketing automation, social media and email marketing best practices
- Ability to work independently with demonstrated resourcefulness, drive for results and initiative
- Google Ads and Bing Ads certifications a plus.